Monday, January 19, 2009

Chelsea and Nathan's Wedding Dec 27, 2008






Here's a few more I took at my daughters wedding. This first photo reminds me of the book "Twilight" with Chelsea in her Bella arch pose! Chelsea fell in love with the books when she read the series and even went to the town of Volterra for a visit while she was studying in Sienna Italy this fall. I read the series after the wedding so now I know what all the "Edward" hype was about! The sunset at the Coco Palms was gorgeous. I took these a few minutes before the ring ceremony which was supposed to be outside but with the cold and the large crowds we decided inside on the dance floor was a better choice and it worked out beautifully once we had all 250 guests seated! The reception looked magical and I'll put more shots up soon.

No comments: