Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!






Wow, time sure fly's I can't believe it's been a month since I last entered a blog. This truly is the busiest time of the year for me. I will be putting up some samples from all of the jobs I have been shooting. First though I want to take the time and thank everyone for being such great and loyal customers! I know many of you have returned from years past and I appreciate you returning to us for your portraits!
During this holiday season, I want to wish eveeyone the best Chistmas ever and safe and happy holidays. I am so grateful for all my many blessings in my life. My family and friends are my rock that keep me anchored during all the rough storms life may bring.
I will have my son home from Law school for the Holidays. My oldest daughter in Virginia, is expecting my third grandchild for New Years so we are anxiously awaiting the news and birth of the new little one. We had a nice visit when she came out with my two grandchildren Grahm and Ammara back in October. Here are a few shots I did of them! I wish they could be here for Christmas! My phone bill will probably skyrocket this year!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at Conard Photography!
Susan, Roger, Chelsea, Erik, Kaylee

No comments: